An improved cuttlefish! Compare to my first attempt, the original: [link]
This time I used pipe-cleaner for the arms so it can be posed properly but I somehow managed to keep it basically the same size, about five inches long. Also my technique for coloring the eyes is so much better -- blended pastels, a marker for the pupil, and a bit of white acrylic to outline it.
This guy is left uncolored for the moment because I want to offer customized color for each commission. ^_^ I'm going to post this on my etsy [link]
once I've got a few samples done.
Commissions are going to be $50 USD (not including shipping) for these guys.